Thursday, March 6, 2014

Make Up For Ever Aquabrow

Today I wanna review one of my super expensive product yet super favorite, and it is the Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow, I got mine in shade #25 Ash, the BA said that it's the most suitable color for Asian, let's see how it looks like....



 
Yes it comes with a case and two brushes really convenient, the spoolie and the slanted brush to apply the aqua brow, it is in liquid form but thicker. At first I thought the slanted brush is just too hard and may harsh my eyebrow, but it turns out as the best applicators to apply the aqua brow. It costs Rp 570k, for 7 ml of product, it is of course so damn expensive, but it's worth every penny. It's the best eyebrow product I've tried so far, it's pigmented, you only need like 1/4 pea size for each eyebrow, really small amount, 7 ml will sure last for a long time, it's waterproof and just stay on your eyebrow forever if you don't remove it with a waterproof make up remover. 

Let's see how it looks like on my eyebrow...


I have ever worn it when I did sports in the morning, and then I hung out with my friends to TMII which was hot and sunny, and I sweat a lot, when I got home at night this product still there, how great!

After all, I really love this product, but it's just too expensive LOL, for you who doesn't want to re-do your eyebrows during the day and want them to be awesome from morning to night, this is deffinitely the product you'd go to, it's also look so natural, and I think it has wax in it so you don't have to use the brow gel afterwards.

I give it 4/5 stars, the only down point is because of the price, I hope I can repurchase this again next time when I ran out of mine because I simply love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment