Sunday, March 23, 2014

NYX Round Lipstick Narcissus and Strawberry Milk

Today I wanna do a little review and flooding you with a lot of my pictures when using my brand new NYX Round Lipstick, hehe, pardon my narcissism.


Long story short, I fell in love with pink lipstick and really want to own one or more, and after some consideration looking at the condition of my pocket I finally decided to pick NYX round lipstick, and after searching and reading a lot of review I chose the shade Strawberry Milk and Narcissus.


Strawberry Milk is a pale pink and Narcissus is a light pink. at first when I received them and swatched them I can smell a strong soapy scent and wearing them feels like eating a soap (?). And the color I think was too light for me but I like it though, I felt like becoming an exotic real Indonesian woman with a bit tanned skin when wearing them. The texture is kinda I don't know how to explain, it's slippery (?) it sits on every line and accentuate your chapped lips, so make sure you prepare the surface of your lips as smooth as possible, it's really pigmented but not stained, it's buildable as well, it will go away easily, so you need to re-apply after several hours especially if you eat and drink with this lipstick on. After a while you'll no longer notice the soapy scent and taste.


Nyx round lipstick has a wide variety of colors, probably every color that you want, and the price is sooo friendly under 100k/tube event in their website it's only 4 USD, you'll got 4gr of products per tube. Really good deal, I'll probably purchase another color later.


Now prepare yourself for my pictures :p


Strawberry Milk


Narcissus


Okay enough woth my pictures, so what do you think? Which one complement my face more?

No comments:

Post a Comment