Saturday, September 6, 2014

Laneige Creamy Crystal Eyeliner Waterproof in Purple

Okay, this will be a kinda curhat post, plus first impression and a little review about this particular eyeliner.


Around November/December last year, my mom and I went to Sogo PIM to buy her the Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion, and like what I always do in every cosmetic counter, I began to swatch every single products on my hand, and I came across this eyeliner, since I was wearing purple, I also swatched it on my eyes, it glides super smoothly. After purchased the BB cushion we went for dinner and maghrib prayer.


When I was taking wudhu, I tried to scratch the eyeliner swatch, and it was totaly waterproof and smudgeproof. I am someone who often wipe my eyes, I know it's a bad habit, I'm trying not to do it as often as I usually did, and it often messed up my eye makeup, especially my eyeliner, and I was so happy to find out the eyeliner that is waterproof and smudgeproof, even with water. And the purple color is just super pretty like no other.


So, before going home we decided to go back to Laneige counter to purchase the eyeliner, unfortunately it was out of stock. So, I decided to wait until it's back in stock.


Ever since then, everytime I went to Laneige counter, I would ask if they have it back in stock already or not, and unfortunately it is always out of stock, the BA said they didn't know when it will be back in stock and suggest me to buy other color, but other colors weren't as fascinating as the purple one, my mom even asked of we could just buy the tester instead, the tester was already pretty short by the, way. And everytime I went to other cosmetics counter I would swatch their purple eyeliner, but I found nothing similiar with the Laneige one. I found in ol shop but the price was more expensive, it was 170k rupiah at the counter but more than 200k at ol shop.


When I went to Korea, I was so happy that I could purchase this eyeliner straight from its origin, but the thing is that it was 22k won, and 1 won = >12 rupiah at that moment, I was so upset, it was too expensive, and finally I purchased The Face Shop one instead since they were having 1+1 promotion with only around 5k won.


Two days ago Laneige was having free samples giveaway for kakaotalk user, so I went to Sogo PS to redeem my samples. And I saw the eyeliner tester and asked the BA if they have it in stock, I wasn't expecting much but fortunately it was, the one and only left, it was just got back in stock but so many people have been looking for that and purchased more than one. It was the last one they had in stock and I was like filled with joy hahaha. And my mom allowed me to buy that, she knew how I have been craving for that since few months ago. It was 190k, the cosmetics prices has been going up recently, thanks to rupiah value hufft, sucks.


So, here it is, still have no guts to use it though, but just happy to finally have it in my hand, finally.



It comes with sharpener, which is great



No comments:

Post a Comment