Friday, November 14, 2014

Jakarta Fashion Week 2015

Heyho ladies, this time I am gonna post something fashion related, Clozette Indonesia is one of the media partner of JFW 2015 and thank you for Clozette Indonesia who gives me as their ambassador the chance to come to my first ever fashion show, and I was beyond excited.



But, first I need to apologize because I am not used to taking pictures of moving objects and the models were walking so fast, so most of the pictures I took were blurry :( I tried my best to capture all the models but sometimes I got too mesmerized by the dresses and forgot to take picture, my bad.

Jakarta Fashion Week 2015 was held from 1 - 7 November 2014 at Senayan City, I only got the chance to attend one show on the second day which was "The Gracious" a show from 3 talented designers, Iranty Purnamasari, Dini Pratiwi Irawaty, and Poppy Theodorin.

These are collections from Iranty Purnamasari (House Of Iranty), her collections are more on the classical side, dominated by a lot of roses, red, wide hat, pearl neklace, and I think many of them are suitable for formal occasion.



I actually really want this to be my wedding gown, so simple yet lovely 

Save the best for last, this is a very adorable wedding dress and behind that is Dominique Diyose the amazing model.

Next, Dini Pratiwi Irawati turns her collections are dominated by the color gold, white and ivory, and some of them used the laser cut technique. They look so futuristic but actually they are inspired by Candi Prambanan.








Last but not least, Poppy Theodorin's collection, the color she used are mostly earth tone such as white, turquoise, khaki and gold. And she put a lot of flowers, leaves, and roots pattern. They look so classy, modern and elegant.







My favorite out of the three is Poppy Theodorin's one, I think her dresses were the most suitable for everyday use, I really love the turquoise flowery cardigan, somebody buy me one please?

I wish I could attend more fashion show and fashion event in the future, please check out Clozette Indonesia page to see more photos from Jakarta Fashion Week 2105 under the hashtag #jfw2015 direct link here http://bit.ly/1vksiXK. And don't forget to sign up if you haven't, don't miss the fun being a Clozetter! 


See you later!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this fashion week sounds so amazing. Thanks for letting us know about this through your blog. I am a big fashion freak and always attend the fashion events at local event locations. Now I am thinking to start write blogs too.

    ReplyDelete