Monday, December 8, 2014

Grand Opening Kay Collection Grand Indonesia

Hey beauties, two weeks ago on November 22nd I was invited to the grand opening of Kay Collection at Mall Grand Indonesia. It is located at East Mall Next to Watsons. The event was only a blogger gathering and Eye Make Up demo by Christia MUA using products from Kay Collection such as Koji , Masami Shouko and Dolly Wink, and there were around 20 beauty bloggers came, it felt nice to meet them again and we sure had a lot of chit chat and took tons of pictures.


Who doesn't know Kay Collection? I bet you all know about this particular shop, Kay Collection seems to be everywhere and Kay Collection is definitely a place I will come to whenever I need make up tools. What can you find at Kay Collection? Hmm... I will say almost everything, from make up like eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush on, fake eyelashes, make up tools such us mirror, brushes, beauty case, to your body care, skin care, miscellaneous things like hair band, shower cap, just mention it, I bet Kay Collection have it, it always feels like heaven to come to Kay Collection for a beauty junkie like me(plus they have discount all the time) *smirk*.


Without further a due, let me show you some pictures from the event, and thank you so much Kay Collection for having me and other beauty bloggers, confratulation for your newest shop and new logo, hope to see you again :)




The make up demo








What you can find at Kay Collection










The beauty bloggers



No comments:

Post a Comment