Monday, February 15, 2016

No Pink for Dating Make Up Collaboration

Hello beauties,

People said that February is the month of love, and when you heard the word love you will identified it with pink color. This time, me and some beauty blogger friends make a make up collaboration, for dating, but with no pink, coz pink is too mainstream hahaha.



So, here is my make up look (I warn you for a lot of selfies)






Sorry I had no time to film the tutorial nor made a step by step tutorial, I will just explain what I have on my face.

Face:
Foundation: Coverderm
Powder: Ben Nye Translucent Powder
Contour: Kryolan Stick
Highlight: OFRAxDupeThat in You Dew You
Blush: Silky Girl Blus Hour in Nectar
Bronzer: NYC Sunny Bronzer

Eyes:
Eyebrows: Skin Food Cocoa Eyebrow Powder
Eyeliner: Anna Sui Liquid Eyeliner
Eyeshadow: Make Up Store Microshadow in Terracota and Curracao (I mixed blue and orange here)
Lashes: Lavie Lash Fleur

Lips:
it is kinda complicated....
first I use a violet eyeliner, then I felt it was not right, so I top it with Innisfree glow lipstick in 07 which is kinda pink-purple, and I still didn't find it right, then I dabbed the terracota shadow on top of it and give Silky Girl gloss in Nude.

I will definitely use this kind of make up on a date night, haha, I think this will definitely capture the attention of my date of the day :p

Have a nice day!!!

PS: don't forget to check out my fellow bloggers make up, and get ready for your date *wink*

Cut Auzola: www.rainbowdorable.com
Sharon: sharon-shay.blogspot.co.id
Sherry: www.sheemasherry.com
Roosvansia: www.roosvansia.com
Queen: queenseye.blogspot.co.id
Dewi: www.pinkuroom.com


2 comments:

  1. knok knok knok aku masuk rumah cantik Putri

    Put, suka senyum dan posenya selfienya paling atas. Itu sweet bgt jadinya hihihi. Oia, OFRA highlighter itu cakep ya? Wahhh udh di review blm. Kabar2in klo dah review ya. Penasaran euy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi selamat datang di rumah cantik Putri... ah jadi maluu, belum aku review nih, nanti ku kabarin ya kalo udah di review, tapi cakepz kok highlighternya

    ReplyDelete